- 1 cup of almonds – soaked in water over night
- 4 cups of bottled or filtered water
- High powered blender
- Nut bag or some muslin cloth
- Rinse your pre-soaked almonds under running water and discarding the water used to soak them.
- Add the almonds to the nutribullet/ninja with the 4 cups of water.
- Blend into a milk about 30-60 seconds.
- Place your nut bag or muslin cloth over a bowl or jug and pour the blended milk through squeezing out any excess liquid.
- Your milk is ready to drink and will last about 2-3 days in the fridge.
- I like to keep the remaining nut pulp to use for baking bread or cookies!